So why using this tab widget / tab content box:
- Accommodates unlimited number of widgets.
- Keeps the tabbed widgets’ original appearance.
- Go to Layout and click an Add A Gadget.
- Leave the title box blank.
- Copy the green code below and paste it inside the content box.
If you have a problem to install html/java script it in blogspot, please click [here]
Copy / paste this code into your site
- Specify the value tabCount : 3 .This value equals the number of widgets (underneath the tabber widget) that you want to turn into tabs. change number 2 means the 2 tab below it will be group together.
- The default box background color is white (#fff). Apply the same color for the active tab’s background and bottom border (below it).
- This widget must remain unnamed (picture below) and all the tab you want to put inside this widget MUST have a name.